Thursday, June 30, 2011

Red, White, & Blue

Put some of these beautiful colors in your life this coming weekend......

[Deviant art]
[Follow Studio]
[Pinterest]
[A Field Journal]
[Aesthetic Nest]
[Flor Musings]
[The Crafting Chicks] 
[Work of Heart Photo]

[Two Shades of Pink]


 
[Glorious Treats]

[Recipe Girl]
[Silver Box Creative]
[Tidy Mom]

I have very fond memories of the 4th of July (many of them involve being on or at the lake)!!!! I'll be pulling out my Old Navy flag flip-flops and painting my nails the same :)

2008
Have a wonderful weekend celebrating our country's freedom!!
God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...