I apologize for having been a little MIA this week!
Matt and I have been fighting some major congestion and exhaustion. Bed time has been early every night this week (well- early for this night owl)! Plus, time is winding down until we move again and I need to get a jump start on packing and cleaning. We're about 95% sure where we're moving, but I'll save that secret until we know for sure!! ;)
[Some things I've enjoyed this week]
1. I'm being challenged through reading the blog A Holy Experience ( by Ann Voskamp- author of 1,000 Gifts). Read it here. I have often pushed aside the importance of studying and memorizing Scripture. Knowing verses hasn't been at the forefront of my life in a while. I think the last time I tried to learn a large chunk of verses was on a car trip several years ago. I know it's important for recall in times of need or praise. I can say I "know" a lot of scripture, but I'm excited about how it will change my faith!
2. Mailing letters and cards using the new Go Green stamps. They make me smile! Ps- I love sending and receiving mail.
3. I'd really like to try and start monthly meal planning. But, I have a husband that really loves to cook and likes to create more "spur of the moment" dishes.....Any advice?
4. Dreaming of a large beautiful kitchen (images via Pinterest)
5. Our slowly growing garden of spices (lavender, basil, rosemary, dill, cilantro, parsley)