But, who really cares?!
I can't believe that 2010 is at its end! What a year it was!
Here were 10 big and small events:
1. January- Loving life in Nashville,TN and my wonderful job at Pickles & Ice Cream
2. February-Moved home to SC and started a new job as a Chiropracter's Assistant....blech
3. March- Went to East Asia....(can't wait to go again!) and quit my job a week later.....
4. April- Got engaged over Easter!
5. May- My 25th Birthday!
6. June & July- 3 Wedding Showers and moving Matt to IN
7. August- Married on August 7th!!! Wahoo!!
8. September & October- Newlywed months of setting up house and starting up the BLOG :)
9. November- Thanksgiving at home and finding out where we're moving (NC)
10. December- started my ETSY shop and came home again for Christmas
It might not have been a crazy year, but it was a wonderful one. I now have a wonderful husband. A larger and amazing family with a loving Lord that is beside me throughout it all!
I hope that 2011 will be even better, Lord willing! Blessings to you and yours!
Happy New Year!