Thursday, December 2, 2010

O Christmas Tree

We finally got our 1st Christmas tree!!
We originally went out to the Tower Family Tree Farm to cut one down ourselves, but they close at 5PM everyday. After getting home from work, that barely leaves any time to go except the weekend. So, after driving all the way out there only to find it closed, we stopped at a tree lot on the side of the road.... Way too Expensive!!!!
In the end- we found just the right Fraser Fur at......Lowe's!!! :)  Sweet hubby putting it together:


-A few days before getting the tree, I put together the mantle.  AND Go here to print out the super cute subway art.......
 -and once we got the tree, I added extra branches all around...
-Only one sad, lonely stocking (made over Thanksgiving with my mother-in-laws sewing machine.... which is on my Christmas wish list).
-Our NEW Willowtree Nativiy set (Our very first Christmas present from the parents)
-Still need to put a photo in this fun frame (cute present from the kids I was a nanny for in Nashville),
-Along with the festive Christmas trees I made with spray adhesive, styrofoam trees, and GLITTER!!


The Lettered Cottage


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a magical time in your life. Congratulations on being a Christmas bride! Thanks for your visit and sharing some fun things of your new life and home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember my first tree. It's something you'll always share. Love the Willow Tree set. Your mantle looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...