Friday, December 31, 2010

See you Next Year!

Never thought I'd do 2 posts in one day! haha!
But, who really cares?!
I can't believe that 2010 is at its end! What a year it was!


Here were 10 big and small events:
1. January- Loving life in Nashville,TN and my wonderful job at Pickles & Ice Cream
2. February-Moved home to SC and started a new job as a Chiropracter's Assistant....blech
3. March- Went to East Asia....(can't wait to go again!) and quit my job a week later.....
4. April- Got engaged over Easter!
5. May- My 25th Birthday!
6. June & July- 3 Wedding Showers and moving Matt to IN
7. August- Married on August 7th!!! Wahoo!!
8. September & October-  Newlywed months of setting up house and starting up the BLOG :)
9. November- Thanksgiving at home and finding out where we're moving (NC)
10. December- started my ETSY shop and came home again for Christmas

It might not have been a crazy year, but it was a wonderful one. I now have a wonderful husband. A larger and amazing family with a loving Lord that is beside me throughout it all!

I hope that 2011 will be even better, Lord willing! Blessings to you and yours!




Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...