Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Cards [Part 2]

I recently did a post on the awesome offer that Shutterfly was giving away 50 FREE Holiday cards. I received an email with a code and just ordered the cards. I have done my parent's Christmas cards in the past 2 years and so I made a card for my mom to give out.  I can't wait for our friends and family to get the awesome cards. The cardstock is smooth and heavy duty- which I love. No other quality can compare with these. I plan on framing one of ours!!!
Thank you Shutterfly for this awesome giveaway!
Can't wait to mail them out- be on the lookout in your mailbox for your Christmas card!

15 each of the family picture for my parents and 20 of the one of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...