Monday, November 29, 2010

All Year Round Wreath

So I'm starting to start a small inventory to create an Etsy shop of my own!! Wahoo! Right now, though, I'm really working on making some wreaths for a few friends who expressed interest in my recent creations. *update: Shop is now open and can be found here!
BUT this specific wreath I'm really pumped about! I got the idea thru the infamous "Happy Everything" series and my sister-in-law. The concept is that you are able to switch out the attachments for different times of the year.
This wreath would be able to be used all year long. How it will work:
-You make a wreath made with basic colors (black, grey, white, cream, etc) so that it is always "in season" no matter what attachment it has.
- Then you make the attachments separately that you want to snap-on to your wreath. They will be different color combinations and different designs in accordance to holidays (Halloween, Christmas, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, etc)

I've started the process of making a couple for some friends and can't wait to show them off! I wonder if I could somehow copyright this idea :) Anyone know how to go about doing that? LOL.



 

Updated & Linking this to:

Visit thecsiproject.com




1 comment:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...