I got my first award the other day from the lovely Haley @ Joys of Life with Lucy. She is super creative, fun, humorous, AND my best friend in real life!! I am so thankful to have her as a friend and love reading her blog because it allows me to keep up with her! Plus, I'm excited that I will get to see her in a week or two (it's been several months)!!!
Before I choose who I want this award to go to, some random musings/facts about myself:
1. I made my first egg souffle last week and I'm quite proud of myself :)
2. I have watched CSI since it's very first season. I love it!! (and other shows similar to it: Law & Order SVU, Dexter, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami, Bones, etc). I'm surprised I don't have nightmares over this stuff or am continually scared to go out at night.
3. Another tv-related fact: I think I have watched all 10 seasons of Friends way too many times (not really "way too many" but too many I can't count)!
4. I love Annie's bunny fruit snacks. Tropical and Original. It's a shame they only put 5 packs in a box.
Now, I'd like to give this award away to a few other lovelies:
1. Taylor at Adventures of Creativity
We both went to UK & know each other through a mutual
friend, but I feel like I've gotten to know her better by reading her blog.
She is an amazing art teacher with a sweet husband (their 1st Anniv
is coming up!) Every weekend she creates a PLAYlist with music videos,
makes awesome crafts, shares recipes, and I enjoy learning
about new artists and their work!!
2. Molly at Life with the Ahlmans
I stumbled upon her blog thru a link party with an Easter project
she had done. She and her husband are about to celebrate their 1 year
anniversary too! I enjoy the monthly menus she puts together,
(the taco lasagna is pretty tasty), her daily life, the fun projects,
and the fact that she is a Kentucky fan!!
3. Kara @ Everyday Life/in China
Seriously- love her blog!! Fun quirky writing and lots
of photos! I really enjoy reading what she has to say
about living on the other side of the world as her and her
husband teach English (& she is now home in the US)!!
Thanks for the award Haley! Thanks for the inspiration y'all!