Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wedding Crafts: Picture Table

I know many people have displayed family wedding photos at their reception. I decided I wanted to do the same thing for each side of our families.
Here was my main inspiration:


I found some nice silver 5x7 and 8x10 frames (on sale!) at Pier 1 Imports. I called my grandparents and told them of my idea. I wanted to make a copy or receive the original to put in the frames. At the end of the wedding, they were to be given back to them as a gift.
**I already knew which one of my parents I wanted. The picture hangs above their bed, and is of them hugging after having walked down the aisle as newly husband and wife. They look so happy together and I've always enjoyed seeing that special moment they shared.**
Walking up onto the porch

I had pictures of both our parents and each set of grandparents. The table also held 2 Bridal pictures, an Engagement picture, our Signature Frame, and the Save the Date that I made.

Some of my family checking out the picture table

Lizzy signing the Signature Frame
My sister and I made the hanging letters on the table using chipboard, dried moss, ribbon, and a hot glue gun. Very simple project  :) 

ps- I only have one or two more wedding posts to do- and they're the best by far (I think)! I'm sorry if I've bored you to tears with my many random wedding posts & crafts, 7 months after :)

{My new Etsy items are Up!! Go check them out!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...