Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Adventure Begins

I love all of his books. Especially:
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Right now I am taking a break- one of many.
There is so much laundry to be done, cleaning, packing, wrapping, and last minute shopping.
It's a little bit overwhelming, but so worthwhile.
All of this is because................

I am going on a semi-vacation for 8 days. 
My Etsy shop is on vacation as well (that is why nothing is visible).
Since it's hard to say where I am going, you'll just have to wait until I get back to see a post about my fun adventure. 

I'll give you one hint:


I will miss my husband dearly.
I know that he is jealous. I will have to bring him back a little something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...