Sunday, March 20, 2011

Forever Family

[I wish I had been able to be there in person, but..... ]


i am in LOVE with this video
{You HAVE to watch it!!! Warning: tears may follow}


[photo courtesy of Danielle]

Congratulations to Ryan and Lesli !!!!




Yesterday they came home from Ethiopia with their new son!!!
.......What a beautiful example of faith you have shown!
Through listening to His call, there is One Less orphan
without a family tree.....



Welcome Greer Nathanel to your forever family!!!!




{So thankful for adoption into God's family
  .....His love is great} 

"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you" 
John 14:18



No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...