Friday, March 18, 2011

EA love {#1}

I love East Asia. It is rustic, unique, interesting, and beautiful all at the same time.
               (I'm sorry this post didn't come sooner- please forgive me!)
I hope these pictures display all that I love and enjoy. Photos truly don't do it justice, but I think these give a good glimpse of the wonderful country:




















*Please feel free to check out my Facebook albums from THIS year and LAST year...........

Also, my best friend has posted some of her favorites from EA. Check her blog out here and these favorites:
1.  Food
2.  No Words Necessary
3.  Amusement

1 comment:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...