Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Catching Up

(Shabby Blogs)


I am finally home (safe and sound)!!!
It's so nice to be back in my own bed. Although, my sleeping schedule has been really out of whack.....I drove an hour home from the airport after coming off a 2 hour flight from Chicago and before that a 12.5 hour flight from Beijing (ALL on the same night of Daylight Savings- you would think that would help). I truly went back in time :)
& needless to say, it was a long day of traveling. Whew.

BUT,
it was wonderful......
I am so fortunate to have been able to go on this amazing trip!!! Talking to my mom on the phone before I left, she said, "how awesome that you can say you have been to China, and not just once in your life, but twice and in a row!!" I truly can't explain how much fun I had. I was able to spend a lot of time with my best friend, her mom, her husband, a few friends I had met last time, and some new friends. I especially enjoyed spending time with my best friend whom I hadn't seen since my wedding. I loved catching an even bigger glimpse into her everyday life. Go and read her blog to get an even better explanation of the.....Joys of Life with Lucy)




Since I have SO many pictures to share....
I'm going to split my adventure into 3 posts:


1. I love the country
2. I love the people. 
3. and I love the food. 


I have to purchase more space, so I'll start on the awesome adventure posts tomorrow! :)
If you want to check out 200 (out of my 500) pictures, here is a link to my facebook album. 
**Make sure you come back though if you want stories or explanations behind the photos!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...