Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome Home, WILDCATS!!

Our last game :( senior year

My bff & I

Even after a brief chat with my best friend yesterday (who lives on the other side of the world) RIGHT after the game, I am still so excited!!! We just couldn't get over it :)

I love this picture! 

So many amazing 3 pointers



President Todd & Coach Calipari with the team

            
This video seriously makes me wish I was in Lexington!!! After 13 years, I cannot tell you how desperately I hope/wish/dream/pray for another national title!!

AND with the stars aligned (NONE of our usual rivals in the tournament)
.........On to the FINAL FOUR!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my video! :) It's great to be a WILDCAT, wherever we are...

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...