Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post-Valentine's


I am married to a wonderful man. He is simply amazing.

We have only been able to share 3 out of 5 Valentine's Days together, (our dating relationship was long distance until 2010) I had no idea what plans he had for last night. [FIVE! That sounds so unreal to me!] 

After cleaning, I made Mocha cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum. Anyways.....
I love my husband. I am so thankful to have him.
I appreciate all that he does for me/for us.

&
He knows me too well: flowers, his cooking, and cheesecake with chocolate and strawberries.



 I love tulips! (Honestly, I don't really like roses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...