Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter is for the birds!

With the weather reaching into the high 60's this past week (today is 76)
......I am ready for Spring!!!
I love turning the air off and opening the windows, sitting out on the porch, taking a nice evening stroll, and wearing short sleeves. However, I know that it will get cold again like it always does. I don't mean to be "debbie downer", but it's not even March yet!  I'll just be praying for an early Spring! :)

I just wanted to share a little project that I just (literally) finished working on!!

It's a funky wreath for the front door with a separate sign to hang behind it. I won't make a tutorial for it because it's truly easy. I just took scraps of fabric and ribbon and went to town. It's really kitschy and colorful. I found a little bird house stake (Target One spot) that I added too.

The hanging sign was from the Dollar Store. I used scrapbook paper, Spray Adhesive, stamps,  flower rub-ons, & glitter.
One side says "Happy Spring" and the other side "Happy Easter" in different stamp designs.
i love Martha Stewart glitter





Lucy enjoying the nice weather :)

Linking this To:










Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...