Monday, February 21, 2011

My Monday Rambling

Today is President's Day & Matt's older brother's birthday!! Happy 26th Birthday!
It is sunny and gorgeous outside, but a little windy. Looking forward to a nice walk with the pup after I run some errands.

I'm SO pumped that I have crossed the 25 follower mark! THANK YOU!! I truly look forward to every new follower and comment!! It makes my heart smile :) Also, I can't wait to add some *new items* to my Etsy as well this week! So be on the lookout!!!

Matt and I were in Greensboro this past Saturday to attend a memorial service honoring his grandma and  in support of his dad and our family. It was a special time of sharing memories, stories, and words of wisdom. It is always nice just to be with family. I was able to learn more about her since I never had the pleasure of meeting Matt's grandmother.
Marian Pepin McDonald
On Friday, I decided to link up my "Happy Spring/Easter" wreath at two of my favorite inspirational craft blogs. And in doing so, I was able to check out what everyone else in blog world was creating. There were over 600 links @ Tatertots & Jello and Whipperberry had 96!! So many fun things to see!

Therefore, I wanted to share my favorite find with you!! It has many elements that I enjoy: photographs, frames, fabric, art, an embroidery hoop, a wreath, a monogram, and plenty of COLOR :)

Kari
made this sweet Gallery Art for her daughter's bedroom



She explains what she did in her pictures and gives 
details of where she purchased the items and what paint color she used.
How cute is this?!!?!

She is also in need of some advice for painting the bed....any suggestions?
Check out the post
here!!! & let her know what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...