Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ily

Yesterday, Matt & I celebrated 6 months of marriage!!! I can't believe it!
(8.7.10)

& Matt's brother and his wife celebrated their 2nd wedding Anniversary!!! (2.7.09)

It's funny, I never realized while planning that we would both be married on the 7th :) I think that's a special little fact. 

Thought I'd display some of the cutest decorations and inspirations! 

This beautiful doll house that had a make-over

Changing table turned into a tv stand


Creating a chalkboard frame by using glass

 

Newspaper bowl


Paper flowers

Allora Handmade mini necklace


Giveaway @ Blessed Little Nest of
In His Grace








2 comments:

  1. Congrats on six months of marriage, my husband and I just celebrate 8 months on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies by when you're happily married, doesn't it?! Savor this. Before you know it you'll be celebrating your 8th anniversary (we do in April), have 3 little ones running around (or however many you decide on), and wonder where the time went. Congrats!

    Oh, by the way.Thank you for the featuring my TV stand. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...