Thursday, February 3, 2011

A New Home #2

Finally!
We are now all moved in!!
We have Internet (well, sort of).
We're still trying to get all of our things organized and put away. There are several things we need to bring up from home still (I can't put away clothes without hangers!).

While at home, we spent a few days sorting, unpacking, storing, repacking, and relaxing!! I am so thankful for the time with family and warm weather! We barely beat the blizzard!
On Sunday, after a nice meal with a large group of friends from church, we drove up (Jan. 30th) to NC. Matt started his job the very next day.

In between all of the moving in, I decorated our mantle with some things I picked up from the Target One Spot {i HEART that place}. It's pretty simple and I only spent $3. I'd love to do more Valentine's Day crafts, but I can't get myself in the mood to. I'm not really into pink or purple, and I only use red in decorating when it's Christmas time. Guess that's changing a tiny bit. Here is the little set-up......

i HEART my 11x14 canvas from Canvas People! Sign up on their website to receive great deals! 

I used ribbon that I already had to hang the hearts on and filled up the wineglasses as well.
I displayed the foam glitter hearts, paper doilies, and the foam word "Love"- all from Target.
The "P" wooden letter was a gift from my mom.
And there ya have it! The only things I own that are for Valentine's Day! 


**Oh!!  Go check out these FREE desktop calendars!! Make sure you stop by at the beginning of each month and download your new month!** & Be sure to THANK them on their blog for these wonderful creations!!!!!!

1.Your Little Birdie

2.Oh, hello friend

Photobucket
3. Lee Lou Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...