Friday, January 21, 2011

Pardon Me

but we are MOVING.....
I may not post anything in the next week or two as we are packing up and heading out.  Currently, I am dying to craft something for Valentine's day and some past and upcoming birthdays. I need to take a break from the blogging world and so many cute ideas!!! I desperately can't wait to get it all unpacked and be creative!
I can't believe the time has come to move again.......



But, before I go, I'll leave you with some fun finds I've been spying on:

1. Cute DIY labels perfect for Starbucks frapp bottles (get them here for FREE)
2. Mini-quilted bunting 


4. oh, hello friend (went to Universal Studios on her honeymoon!-check it out)
5. Fabric Heart Garland
6. Love the wall color and bedding

7. What a fresh & bright kitchen

8. Inspiration for my Yo-Yo (tutorial found here)
9. Another reason why I'd love a Silhouette machine 

10. I am in love with the lighting and this kitchen



1 comment:

  1. have a good move! where are y'all headed? i feel like i remember talking about you all probably not staying put for long but i can't remember the details. anyways, i hope everything goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...