I just found out that if you post your Christmas Card before Jan 31st, 2011---- you can receive a $25 gift certificate to Shutterfly!! The code, however, ends February 15, 2011. (thanks to Bethany for sharing this sweet offer) How awesome is that?! I am finishing up a wedding album......hmm
1. Sign-in to your account
2. Click on the "My Shutterfly" tab and all your Recent Albums, Projects, etc. will appear
3. Under "My Projects" there is a little tab labeled "View all projects". Click on it.
4. Select ANY of your cards from Christmas (I used the same free code to make 3 different ones) to use. Click on it.
3. To the right, on the same page as your projects, you will then click on "Share Project".
4. A new screen pops up where you give your post a title and description. Do that and then click "Next".
5. As soon as you click Next, you SHOULD see a box on the right where it gives you the deal!!
6. Click on Blogger (if you have it) and if not, you can click on "Get embed widget code" and you can copy that and paste it into your blog post (using HTML).
7. After you post your project, make sure you email your active link post (they won't take screenshots) to the given address. They will confirm placement and reply to your email with a discount code.
I am SO pumped and I hope I receive a certificate!! With moving to a new state at the end of this month, it will give me a way to change out pictures in the frames I have :) Or help to purchase the album I am making!