Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SixTEEN candles

My precious little sister turned 
SWEET SIXTEEN!!! 
(on April 21st- I'm a bit late in the post)
AND- that makes me feel so o-l-d..... It's still hard to believe she is in high school!!! When she was born, we called her our Blessing from heaven :) We are 10 years apart and every year that she gets older, the closer we become..... I love that fact!!

Bridesmaid Luncheon
My Maid of Honor
Please tell me who letters in Varsity XC as a 7th and 8th grader?!
2008
Matt and I were able to be in South Carolina the day before her birthday, so I could spend the day with my family (Matt had a previous engagement with work). K had a soccer game right after school against a local high school. After her game, I went home with my mom to start dinner while K stayed for the other game.
K is #3
We had a lovely dinner and afterwards we had ice cream cake and opened all her gifts! She got the typical girly things: clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc  :)


My dear sister is 
beautiful
loves Jesus
sweet
caring
has a heart for the elderly
athletic
smart
loves kids
a good listener
fun to be with
my friend
loves others
sarcastic
smiley
creative
fun

and so much more!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful post- my sister and I aren't close enough :)

    I love love your blog design, too! Simple and still funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little sisters are the best aren't they!? They definitely grow up too fast :( My little sister is two years younger than me and she was the maid of honor in my wedding too! I'd be lost without her! Glad you get closer each year!

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...