Monday, May 2, 2011

Picture Challenge {Part Two}

NOW let's catch up on these.......


[[EleVen: A picture of something you hate]]
- Cleaning hair out of the drain...so disgusting!!


[[TweLve: A picture of something you love]]
-South Carolina: Smiling faces and beautiful places!


[[ThiRteeN: A picture of your favorite band or artist]]
-Lifehouse. I've loved them since high school.


[[FouRteeN: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without]]
- My husband, Matthew. I absolutely LOVE this picture of him :)


[[FifteeN: A picture of something you want to do before you die]]
-Watch sea turtles hatch and head into the ocean


[[ SixTeeN: A picture of something that inspires you]]
- Oh the wonderful Cross


[[SeVenTeen: A picture of someone that has had a huge impact on your life]]
-My sweet grandma


[[EighTeeN: A picture of your biggest insecurity]]
-Weight. Blah.


[[NiNeTeeN: A picture of you when you were little]]
- I think I'm about 6 or 7 here and my brother is 4 or 5

[[TweNty: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel]]
-New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and your grandma! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the watching sea turtles hatch! That would be SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...