Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am so thankful to have such 
wonderful mothers, grandmothers, & aunts in my life.
Ya'll are a constant source of love, encouragement, wisdom, and
joy to me! I couldn't ask for more-
I am so blessed!
I love you VERY much!

My beautiful Mom
My wonderful Momma-in-Law
My Aunt Janis 
My Auntie Lisa 
Matt's (Our) Grandma H 
My Grandma "B"
My Grandma M
I couldn't ask for better!
"Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying "Many daughters have done nobly, but you excel them all." Proverbs 31: 28-29

......and a Happy Mother's Day 

To you who have aching arms and hearts just waiting to be blessed with little scampering feet......To you who have said goodbye way too soon to tiny angels and grieve this day......To you who have mothers in heaven but none on Earth....To you who have given your child to another to raise because of your deep love......

God sees every tear and hears every desperate cry. God loves you and wraps his arm around you even when it hurts so bad that all you can feel is the pain and the suffering. You are never alone and never forgotten.....today I honor and pray for you.
[taken from this sweet blog- Poppie Lane]






No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...