Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Graduation Party {Decor}

I was put in charge of/wanted to make the decorations for my brother-in-law Mark's Graduation Party. He and his girlfriend graduated from Clemson University, so naturally, I used the colors Orange and Purple! I didn't want it to be too girly, so I decided that paper airplanes (made out of maps) and pinwheels would be fun. 



The cake and cupcakes were made by Mama Pepin



Using Ribbon and Mini Clothespins, pictures were placed all around the house

Orange & Purple straws to sip your Sweet Tea with 
and Pinwheel stakes were placed in the yard and flower pots
Gift Table & a Graduation Hat Card Box

Aren't these so fun?! 


A Clemson Tiger- hehe

Overall, I think that the decor was whimsical and fun. Both the pinwheels and airplanes require air to move and "travel"......Mark graduated with an Engineering degree and is moving to California at the end of June for grad school!!! :) Can't wait to go and visit!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    Whimsical is exactly the word I'd use for your party decorations. It's all sooo cute! I really like all the pictures of your brother-in-law and family! I love the paw print cupcakes, too! Thanks for the visit to my blog earlier. I am always happy to find new blogs.~ Yvonne (your new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love the new header! AND I'm wondering why you didn't stop by the extension lake house and take down that sweet tiger painting from over the fireplace.... ohhhhh that's right..... it was bolted to the wall. glad you could at least find the stuffed one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute decorations!! I love the pinwheels...I need to remember them next time I have a bday party. Thanks for stopping by my blog , your comment really means a lot
    xoxo
    amy

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...