Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding Crafts: Paper Goods/Signs

I love making paper crafts. I used scrapbook paper and online templates for several little details around the ceremony and reception. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of everything that I made or bought. So here's the ones I do have:

1. Table cards for the bridal party and family










2. Guest Book (purchased from Hot Pink- one of my favorite stores!)

3. Monogram frame for the ceremony



where I found the vintage monogram (and the photobooth signs)






4. Drink menu frame on the bar
5. Photobooth/camera frame at the reception

6. Bride and Groom chair hangers
7. M + J Sign for table


8. I made a similar sign "Hitched" for the getaway car (which we didn't end up using)
9. Napkins (purchased from IKEA)


10. White and Green paper Lanterns (purchased from World Market & Hobby Lobby)


11. Invitations and Programs (which I designed with and through the Print Shack)







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...