Monday, September 20, 2010

i HEART Rita's

Nothing is better on a hot summer's day (or ANY day for that matter) as a Regular Rita Ice :) After experiencing Rita's in Clearwater and Hilton Head Island, I was so excited to welcome one in the shopping center near my parent's home in SC. If you've never tried one, you're truly missing out on something fabulous!!! The regular size Rita is about 250 calories, much less than any other same sized dessert treat at a restaurant or fast food place! (Except my other favorite- a Mocha Light Frappaccino which I think is 170 calories for a Grande and I usually get a Tall)...
BUT, if you get a Sugar-free Rita, they are all less than 30 calories! Wahoo!

Trust me, I think I could be addicted to them! Ok- I admit. I love them!!!! They also email coupons and have a birthday club, which is a huge plus! Unfortunately, they can only be found here: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
 

My favorite flavors are: Mango, Pina Colada, Island Fusion, Coconut, & Key Lime. All tropical and fruity picks. Do you have a favorite one?

1 comment:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...