Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year

I can't believe it is already 2012. 

The last two weeks have been SUPER busy with all the holiday gatherings and the preparation for a family wedding!!! I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and blog about everything! However, I will be writing about the many exciting events that took place (& you'll see why I've been MIA)!!!!

Praying that everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

 In 2011:
 We lived in 3 different states
 We celebrated 1 year of marriage
I visited my BFF overseas
We added a new member to the Pepin family

In 2012 I hope to:
Join a Bible Study
Visit my brother
Get to my goal weight
Journal more

......Just my short list ;)
Here is to the Happiest of New Years!!!!

{Thank You Elisa for our wonderful family photos- that we used for our Christmas cards}

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...