Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Belated Birthday

It's been almost a month since Matt's birthday! (Last year I was late in posting too! Bad wife.)

This year was the big 2-5! Whoop!

Matt's parents came down for the weekend to celebrate. We relaxed, did a little shopping while the boys went shrimping, and watched the USC football game. After eating some finger foods and birthday cake, he opened his gifts :)
The amazingly yummy Chocolate Kahlua Cake with Nutella & Heath filling 
that Momma Pepin made & I decorated:)


Reading all his cards


And now for the BIG gift......
I think I surprised him :)

YAY!!
A Marlin 30/30 rifle!

{Seriously one of the most nerve-wrecking things I'll ever do/ever done in my life 
= purchasing a gun.}



Happy Birthday dear!
Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...