Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Headbands & Felt Flowers

Inspired by my friend over at Polka Dots & Ric Rac, I went with my mom and sister to Hobby Lobby to purchase lots of felt and then to Target for elastic headbands. Cutting the felt like a swirled snake and then rolling them into rose-like flowers was pretty easy until I completely hot glued both of my thumbs. I swear I had first degree burns!!




Here are some photos of some recent events:
Kentucky BEATS South Carolina!!!!! the picture was during the 1st quarter......hence Matt is still smiling...
Fun table setting made with things from BB&B, Crate & Barrel, and IKEA :) Thankful for fun wedding presents.

A shadowbox given to us by my auntie & uncles that I used with wedding stuff:
I am a pretty big Harry Potter fan and we found this at the local bookstore......





1 comment:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...