Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ribbon Wreath


I am hoping that the future owner of this wreath will love it! The wreath is to celebrate having a BOY! Recently I have been on a huge wreath making kick. After plenty of hot glue and burnt fingers, I really liked the way my first one has turned out!


I found the idea thru a really fun blog that I am now following (Tatertots & Jello). The wreath that they made was for Halloween, but it's pretty simple to make it for any sort of occasion or holiday. I didn't truly take pictures throughout the process of making it, so I will simply post some phone shots I did take along the way.

Steps can be found here: Wreath Tutorial







Update:
I was able to visit the soon-to-be momma in November and give her the wreath :)



Baby Tyler was born March 11, 2011
Congratulations to Eve & Jefferson!!!!!!
Isn't this just the cutest picture?!!!


Linking this to:

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. cute wreath and a great idea for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that turned out so adorable! I have been wanting to make one of those but have no reason to yet :) If you have time I'd love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...