Monday, October 4, 2010

A Short One

Just wanted to post some pictures of what's been going on recently. I hope to be able to do a more in-depth post tomorrow :)

1. my first time playing golf- which i beat 2 boys-lol
2. the corn field before they plowed it down a week later
3. lucy supporting the Wildcats
4. Beaux playing fetch (of course) with Matt
5. Spending time with Lynnessa and her husband Ian when they visited
6. loving my Old Navy denim shirt-dress
7. trying to make bao zi  in our bamboo steamer

 

 
Also, I must admit, I got my 20 free Christmas cards in the mail today from Shutterfly. Nothing like being prepared 2 months in advance. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...