Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrating Sandy

The weekend before Thanksgiving, I attended a shower along with my mom, grandma & mother-in-law for Sandy. We played a few games, ate some food, and enjoyed the gift opening banter. {Sandy is marrying Matt's younger brother Mark at the end of December}

 

Before gift opening, Sandy had to answer questions correctly that Mark had previously answered. I think she got only 1 or 2 questions wrong (I definitely got several wrong at my own shower-HA)!!



Some of the best facial expressions ever :)





There's a funny story behind this shot!

With her mom and new mama

Sandy's mom & the Pepin ladies (missing L)

We had a good time showering Sandy with love & presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...