Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with both of our families together. Actually, every year Matt's parents host a large friends & family lunch for anyone who wants to come (his dad is a pastor). There are usually at least 30+ people every year!! :)

This year was the first time we fried a turkey. It was injected on 
one side with cajun seasonings and the other side with lemon garlic.

After the food had been demolished

My plate. I love the sweet potato casserole!

The whole gang!


My grandparents (dad's side)

Matt's grandma & my grandma


My brother, myself, and my sister K


My family



After Thanksgiving, it's tradition at the Pepin house to get a real tree. 
We decorate it all together while listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas music!



The Pepin family (minus Mark who lives in CA)


Hope y'all had a very happy Thanksgiving full of the many blessings that He has given!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...