Friday, September 23, 2011

When I look back now.....


that summer seemed to last forever. And if I had the choice, yeah, I know I'd always want to be there. Those were the best days of my life.....


2005   
                     {we look like babies & I will never be that tan again!}                                         

 2008                                        2010
{Lizzy and I at our friend's wedding & us at my wedding}

This weekend Matt and I are going home and then up to Charlotte for a dear friend's wedding on Saturday. I can't wait to see old friends and celebrate a new marriage!! 
Liz and I met in 2005 while on a Summer Project for CRU in Clearwater, FL. We shared a room with 3 other girls and had one of the best summers (anyone singing the song again?) ever! Since then, we have seen each other over the years either at conferences during college or at weddings!

I am so very excited for her and her soon-to-be husband and the adventures they will have as a married couple! Oh dear prayer partner (what we liked to call each other), I look forward to celebrating y'all on Saturday! :)
{Of course, I can't wait to post pictures from the wedding!}






 AND
Don't Forget to Enter the Giveaway!
You have until tomorrow!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...