Saturday, June 9, 2012

Easter Pretties


{I just realized I never did an Easter post. Wow. Talk about really late!}


This year's Easter was low-key. We went home to be with our family for a short weekend.
I decided not to take our big camera, so I took a few snapshots on my phone instead.
A few days beforehand, Matt and I went to our first ever Messianic Seder meal at our brother & sister in law's church. It was lovely evening to remember Passover.









"to Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His grace and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to Him be the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." Revelation 1: 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...