Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Kentucky Derby Birthday

This year, my birthday fell on a Saturday. It is always Cinco de Mayo, but this year it was also the Kentucky Derby!
and what better way to celebrate than with a fiesta?!

Our friends Andrew & Allison came down to hang out with us for the weekend. 
We went out Friday night to dinner before the boys headed to a soccer game and us girls went downtown. Saturday morning we spent at the beach before coming home early afternoon to get ready for the party!


Our downtown evening adventure followed by seeing
the super moon over James Island


my favorite spot on Sullivan's Island

These beautiful flowers were from a palm
and neon yellow pretties



watching the Derby footage

drinks, Mexican food, & yummy pie


I picked the winner! :)


a few of my awesome gifts: 
(necklace, painting, devotional, s&p shakers, chipboard letters, a rug, and a blender)



On Sunday, our community group had a low country boil dinner to celebrate mine and Ashley's birthday(s)! We even got to share in some hummingbird and carrot cake! MMM!




It was a wonderful 27th birthday. 
I can't believe I'm officially in my late twenties now. 


1 comment:

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...