Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Year!!!



We celebrate our first wedding anniversary today!!



I cannot imagine my life any other way. Through the last several
 years of dating and this first year of marriage, I know without a doubt
 that the Lord  so graciously provided this wonderful man for me. He has
done a lot of things in bringing us together and showing us what love
truly means. It's been the best year and I am so grateful for all
He has done in our lives.







Happy Anniversary dear!!
I love you!!!!








3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Beautiful pictures! Have fun celebrating on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Gorgeous pictures!! Have fun celebrating what our wonderful God has brought together!!

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...