Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making Our House a Home

So I have finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon, however, I am not typically known to be much of a writer. In college, I would take at least one hour to write one page (unlike my best friend and my husband who can whip up a 5 page paper in less than an hour).
Despite my lack of writing skills, I would like to use this blog to tell the short stories about life.  So don't expect long stories, but DO expect to see lots of photos, recipes, crafts, and short musings. :) Matt and I will be moving 4 times over the next 2 years and I am excited to start this little adventure!!! Being a Pepin now, I know full well that there will be MANY fun, spontaneous, exciting, unexpected, crazy, funny stories to tell! 
For now, I will post some pictures of setting up our apartment/townhouse and our new beginning here in Indiana.....


Pre-unpacking
Sorting recipes from my Grandma "B"
Our art from  Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
My first piece of mail as Jamie Pepin- Wahoo!!!
Our sweet clock from Keeneland
Indiana corn- Yum!
Our little table nook
I have a husband that loves to cook!!
Lucy on the attack!
We love the dog park!
I see a SQUIRREL!! Ahh!! I must climb the fence..
Whew! Safe from that silly pup!
I should've had that squirrel......
All day long I dream of fetching....... 


3 comments:

  1. Love the blog, Jamie!! Glad I have a new way to keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Real Simple magazine!! I hope you're settled in Indiana! Thanks for you thank note! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at my sweet/vicious/Houdini dog! So glad she didn't escape!

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...