Saturday, March 31, 2012

Remake 7 {Pinterest}

Hey y'all!
It's been a while since I've posted my Pinterest creations!! Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?

1. Pretzel Bites ****
These were awesome!! Crunchy and salty on the outside....soft and doughy on the inside.


2. Braided T-shirt necklace *****
Easy Peasy. Fold a tshirt in half and cut 1-2 inch strips up to the armpit. Braid three strands together and there you have it!!! I can't wait to make more in different colors :)


3. Yearly Christmas Card Album****
I have SO many saved Christmas cards from the past several years that just sit in a box. This year I decided to use these free printables, a hole punch, and binder rings to make my own mini album. I can't wait to pull out previous years and do the same!


4. Homemade Sushi***
OK, so Matt really made this!! My roll turned into a big mess. Having a professional make them is so much easier and less time consuming (at least in my opinion)! Granted it still tasted great :)




Pins #1  #2  #3  #4

2 comments:

  1. I've really been wanting to try those pretzel bites! They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. Those pretzel bites look sinfully tasty! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...