Monday, July 9, 2012

Ben's Bar Mitzvah



I was given the opportunity to put together the decorations for my first ever paid event (back in May) !!! :) Because of the decor photos from my brother & sister in law's wedding, I was contacted about doing the same for a bar mitzvah party. I'd never been to one before and was definitely in for a fun experience!! 


My parents, sister, and in-laws were also invited to join in the celebration. 
We enjoyed our first Hora along with lots of singing and dancing!
It was apparent that everyone had a wonderful time!


Welcome to Ben's Bar Mitzvah!

The guest book was a Virginia Tech helmet!!!


 
The water bottle favors and the Welcome Table

 A few of the centerpieces


 
They had all sorts of ice cream in a freezer for later in the evening :)


 Pawley's Front Porch catered the event.....
They had amazing fish tacos, fried pickles, chips & queso, fruit & veggie trays, 
mini hamburgers, sweet potato fries, and more!




Guests enjoying the food, drinks, music, and atmosphere!



The Mighty McFly (80's cover band)

K and my father-in-law dancing

Hubs was such a wonderful help!!



1 comment:

  1. I totally recognize that location. That's where my family had our Thanksgiving last year. (My Gparents live in that neighborhood!!)I love that place.

    ReplyDelete

To all my visitors, friends, followers old and new- i LOVE receiving sweet comments!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...